How is it that the weekends seem to fly by so fast? I feel like I was just at work and now its Monday again.
Goals for last week were:
1-Challenge Goal- Continue to have family time and
not let my mood from work affect my evening at home. About 90% accomplished
2-Get in at least
3 workouts this week combo of cardio and strength training I wrote this when I was trying to deny that I was sick. Ended up coughing non stop all week and dr said I had ugly upper respiratory infection and then shook her head when she asked how I got it without having a cold first. So no real workouts we did an auction yesterday so I moved and loaded heavy coolers twice and then loaded and unloaded a generator twice. So I will count it as at least one workout unless coughing counts....
3-Challenge
Goal-Be in a better mood and be a better wife this week. pretty successful with this as well. My mood was slightly better than the week before and even with being sick I didn't let things upset me.
4- Drink at least
80 oz of water daily. YES!! Being sick and coughing makes you very thirsty :)
5-Make eating healthy a priority at least 90% of the
week. Yep accomplished that one
6-Sign up for a race that scares me (there will be a post
on this soon) Signed up for the race and signed the death waiver!
The challenge goals for this month are to Make it Happen "I want you to think of one or two LARGE goals this month that you really want to see happen. I mean really."
Challenge Goal Get in to a good workout routine that includes cardio and strength training. If I want to prove all the negative people wrong that say I can't do this race I need a good solid routine I can stick to.
1-Challenge goal-Plan out a routine that will work research workouts that can be done at home with little to no equipment.
2-Continue to drink 80oz of water daily.
3-Get at least two walk/runs in on my lunch hour this week weather looks to be nicer and my cough is getting better (I think)
4-Spend time with the kids of an evening doing something they choose.
5-Stay away from unhealthy fast foods.
Great job on last week girl! Hate you got sick though. I hope the cough is fading! Good luck this week!
ReplyDeleteCough is slowly getting better.
DeleteWay to go Shelley! And yes, coughing is a workout:) I always have sore abs after a coughing fit, so way to work your abs girl!
ReplyDeleteGood to know it was a workout because I am super sore from it! I tried to google how many calories coughing burns because dang after some coughing fits you can work up quite a sweat!
DeleteGreat Goals Shelly, you've got this!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteShelly - these are great goals! I am so happy that you did so well last week! You should do Combat with me - I am wanting to change up my training and get some new strength moves going - You are going to rock this!
ReplyDeleteInterested in hearing more about Combat...
Delete