Friday already almost the end of March and Easter is already here... Where has the first 3 months of the year gone!!!
A blog I follow Mommy Run Fast is having a sugar detox next week... I decided to jump on board and give it a try. Figure I can make it 7 days without added sugar and I opted to do the level 2 and cut out more processed foods.
So what did I do today ate two bagels from Panara Bread and later regretted it as my stomach didn't like all that bread and sweetness.. Guess good sign that maybe next week won't be so bad. But hard to think that I could eat that crap daily and never have it bother me.
Tonight I have to finish getting the house ready for Easter dinner on Sunday and hope that my husband and boys keep it that way when I am at work all day/night tomorrow.
I had seen lots about doing hard boiled eggs in the oven and gave it a try last night. We will be coloring eggs tonight and I hope the eggs cooked ok. I haven't talked to anyone who had tried the egg in oven yet so we shall see.
Tomorrow is a HUGE HUGE day for me its the official start of orientation for my new job and I am already nervous. I know my stuff know what to do and where everything is. But its a whole new world trying to transition from student to employee and be in orientation feeling like your every move is being judged. Now I know this isn't true but its what's going thru my head! I feel like I should already know all the roads and streets in the county and be able to say oh ya that's here without looking at a map. I know that it will take some time but I am a bit of an over achiever and think I should have it all memorized. I'm glad the first out crew is one that I worked with a ton during school so I know how they like do do things and what they expect want and need from the EMT.
Good luck tomorrow and I hope the family keeps the house clean for you:)
ReplyDelete