Last Thursday it was warm sunny and in the 70's... Today its cold windy snow headed our way and in the low 30's. For yesterday being the first day of Spring I think mother nature forgot.
Last Thursday evening I picked the kids up and surprised them by taking them to the park to play. I should have got pictures of them playing in the water but forgot.
Nathan LOVED the slide and I am pretty sure that the slide is the same one as was there when I was a kid!
Yes I took the picture and yes I was on the other end of it. Blake thought it was cool I would get on there... I realized quickly that I am no longer a young kid....
Noticed this afternoon that the Freezin for a Reason Facebook page uploaded some more pictures from last months race. I didn't tag myself or save all that I was in and I ended up in a ton of pictures. Sad thing is I didn't realize that many were out there taking pictures.
This one is quite a bit before race started since I hadn't put a jacket on yet. I think they had just got the water tank set up and those fire fighters on the right wanted me to see what I was going to jump in to. That was also prior to someone putting ice chunks in the water.
Yep never knew this one was taken either.... But while I usually dislike pictures of myself I don't mind this one. I like my calf muscle. I dislike my legs and always thought of my calf as big and was fat. I have been told several times people wished they had the muscles that I do in my calves ha I wish I had the skinny ones that would fit in cute tall boots... But in this picture I actually like it. I saw a few others that I liked as well but this one stood out to me.
Last Friday evening it was warm enough to sit out on the porch and the boys were having fun playing. Nathan wanted bubba to give him a ride in the truck silly boys. You can see my grandparents house across the yard and road in the background. And some green grass popping up.
Nathan wanted his picture taken while he was riding so its a bit blurry but he was insistent that I get one of him moving.
Tomorrow I take him for preschool screening and I am a bit sad as he was my baby and now he is almost school age. He is super duper excited to get to go to school (hope that he gets in not sure how many 3 year olds are vying for the spots open). I think that if all goes well in the morning I may take him for breakfast before dropping him off at daycare.
Saturday is the race to the rocker 4 mile race. Still up in the air if we are walking it or if we will end up at the water station that the Emergency Workers Relief Fund is having.. I haven't trained any for this race as its "only" 4 miles. I really need to get better about training and find some races to actually run not just walk for fun...


The boys are getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Nathan is exicted about "big boy school".
wow that is a major weather change! Love the tutu and good luck this weekend!
ReplyDelete