Thursday, March 7, 2013

Numbers......

For some reason today I have been infatuated on numbers.. I had been texing a friend not realizing I was obsessed with numbers today and well I think its my way of dealing with stress. My old way of dealing with stress was soda and since I am on day 7 of no soda I guess numbers took center stage.

Last night as I finished entering my calories in to myfitness pal I had 500+ left out of my 1500 for the day (no wonder I was hungry most of the day). I have to watch this infatuated with numbers because I end up trying to have more and more calories left at the end of the day or try to workout enough to have a negative number by bed time.....


This morning while texing my friend I told her we are on day 7 of no soda. Have 17 days until our next race. I have 80 days until my fugitive run (which I am still freaking out over) and 86 days until June 1 I cant say what June first means for us but its a goal date in a way. She replies back aren't you full of stressors lol....

This afternoon I realized its 49 days until my 30th birthday. Not sure why but 30 has been bugging me for quite sometime. I guess everyone has a year that they aren't looking forward to. I wanted to be at my goal weight have a job I love etc. Well I haven't mastered anything on my "list" and its frustrating. However I just took the time to look on what I have accomplished in the last year and what I have ahead this year and maybe 30 won't be so bad.


I won't even get in to the numbers on my scale that I despise lately or the number of people who have told me I am crazy or stupid for trying the fugitive run or the number of people that don't think I am strong enough or capable of doing it.


REALLY need to figure out a training plan for my obstacle course race any suggestions greatly appreciated. I would be great if someone said ok here's a plan and follow it... I am NOT good at trying to create my own for one I know I won't push as hard as I should and can.

No comments:

Post a Comment