Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Weekend!

Friday  of course went very very well and a awesome way to end the week with accomplishing a goal I had dreamed of for a very very long time!
Friday night I was still on cloud nine and the kids got along great all evening which was a rare treat!

Saturday I got up early and ran to the grocery store before the kids were up so much easier and cheaper to go alone..... Then I took the boys to a friends birthday party and after hearing girls screaming and screeching I am glad to have two boys!!!! As the day went on the more anxious and nervous I was getting for my first official time to work as an EMT. I got there early full of nerves and luckily the girl I was working with got there right after me. I had worked with her before when I was in school so that was a plus. We had a good time doing our standby at the cage fight. Would I ever pay money to go watch it nope probably not. Luckily we didn't end up having to patch anyone up that night. Although would be curious to see how many of them ended up in the ER later that night some looked pretty rough when they finished.
When we got there she gave me the keys and said I was driving us back! Ha me yeah ok........ But I sucked up the nerves and drove us back in the dark and pouring rain. I was more worried about backing the ambulance back in to the garage but with a little guidance from her I got it done!

Sunday Kenny and I went to Jeff City to do some shopping and to look for a few things we needed. We went to Chilis to eat and celebrate my new job! We got the boys' their Easter gifts and headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment