Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Chase!

Once again its Monday where did the week and weekend go???????


Its also the last week of the month! Here were my goals from last week:


Goals for this week: Continue with my challenge goal of creating a routine for my big race. Getting there I have found that I am stronger than I think so I need to push harder and believe that I can do it.

Also adding in another goal: To get the house organized and cleaned and find a schedule to keep it that way. With having a new second job that may take me away on Saturdays or nights I want to be able to keep up with the cleaning and laundry without feeling overwhelmed. Got everything caught up at home including ALL laundry!

1-Drink 80oz of water daily (need to stop drinking late in the evening too) Done!

2-Bring lunch daily All but one day and that day I had chicken from Sonic.

3-Eat dinner at home each night not only to save money but to stay on healthy eating track. All nights but two and those two one was a salad and the other was a burger (was starving and well it looked good but didn't make me feel good)

4-Refresh on my EMT books and notes go over areas I know I need to restudy. UH BIG FAT FAIL. I was busy and stressed and know that I would stress more about trying to memorize the book. I know I "know" the info without a doubt but then always freak myself out when I am thinking about it however when on the job it just comes to me without thought...

5-Get at least 3 strength workouts in this week. Half success....

6-Get at least 3 cardio workouts in. Ha ha no.... Did a 4 mile race on Saturday and then a walk later in that day..... The darn weather isn't being very nice around here.


Goals for this week:

Last week for the challenge goal of getting a routine down for my big race in May. I feel like I am gaining a better idea of what I need to do and happy it don't take a gym to do it.

Other part of challenge goal is keeping house cleaned up nightly because Saturday is a 16 hour shift and Sunday is Easter Dinner at my house.

1-Challenge Goal- I joined a squat plank challenge and a plank a day challenge on Facebook. Which will keep me active for my goal of a routine for the big race.

2-Continue to bring lunch daily

3-Drink at least 80 oz of water

4-2 cardio workouts even if its on the dreaded treadmill at home.

5-Look over my EMT books a little this week prior to my shift on Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Great job Shelley! You are rockin' those goals girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Shelley:) Way to go on your water intake. That is something I really need to work on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been a water drinker several days I will have over 80oz before leaving work.

      Delete
  3. Way to go on your water!!! I can't seem to get past the 64oz and my doc told me today I need to drink 120oz.. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 120oz seems like a lot. But work at it and add more daily and you will get there.

      Delete