Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday ramblings and surprise visits

Been soda free for 6 days and while I am not really craving one I would drink one if I could! The headaches have gotten more bearable and my moodiness is improved. Loving the Zipfizz and will defiantly be ordering some in the near future.

Last night we had company and it was a surprise for the boys and well ended up being a surprise for me too. Dwayne and Connie hadn't seen our house since it was completed so we were excited to have them come over. Dwayne had drew up the house plans for us when we started the house. My surprise came from Ashlyne and her brother Zach coming with them. I hadn't got to see her in a long time and the boys were super excited to see all of them. Ashlyne babysat for Blake when he was young and then for both of them when Nathan was a baby.

Blake was riding Zach like a bull I think they both got very wore out! Blake has been wanting to be a bullrider since he was 2 and hasn't changed a bit.

Nathan wanted to join in to and he borrowed Dwayne's hat to wear while he rode the bull.

Nathan and his Nonna he wanted her to stay the night with him. Maybe that is because she snuck him drinks of her sundrop.... :)

Nathan was showing Nonna and Ashlyne how to play the Nintento DS.

We really enjoyed their visit and the boys wore themselves completely out and was asleep 20 minutes after they all left.

I signed up for another race this month its March 23 and its the Race to the Rocker its a semi local race only a 30 min drive from home. Its a bit odd as its a 4 mile race never done anything but 5k and half marathon. A friend of mine is doing the race with me and we are doing it for fun she has never done more than a 5k distance before so I think it will be a fun day with a good friend.

Its less than 80 days until my Fugitive Run and I am still hoping I can find at least one person to do this race with me. From what I read some obstacles need teamwork and well being super short I know I will need assistance on some of the things. I am scared of this course it will have up to 85 obstacles!




3 comments:

  1. We had a good time last night. Zach and Ashlyne were excited to get to see the boys too.
    Your house turned out great. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake looks TALL... Will he pass you up in a few years?? And Nathan looks like a preschool boy for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blake is getting tall he's already over 4 foot!! Won't be long and he will pass me. Nathan has been asking to go to big kid school.

      Delete