Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekly workout

I have been doing several challenges this month. One is the Spring Bootie Buster Challenge and I have been doing pretty well with it and with getting in more fruits and veggies.

Also joined a couple facebook groups one is the squat plank challenge. I have been slacking some with the planking but doing tons of squats.

I need to get better with doing workouts more consistently and push myself more but everyone starts somewhere....

Sunday- I used my new weights and worked arms and shoulders along with my core. My legs were still tired from doing my 4 mile rac to the rocker the day before.

Monday-Was lots of squats while at work and wall pushups I really need to start counting how many wall pushups I do daily at work. It snowed Sunday all day and was still snowing and super cold on Monday so walking on my lunch hour was out.

Tuesday-The weather was finally a bit warmer so I went to find a new place to walk on my lunch hour. I walked right at half a mile and realized I wasn't dressed warm enough but did fnd a new part of a trail to walk that is pretty close to my work.
That evening the kids were with their grandparents so my husband decided he would go for a walk with me on the gravel roads. We got in 5.5 miles I was happy he went with me was a first and I was proud of him for going that far. Still got my squats, plank and wall pushups in.

Wednesday-More squats pushups and and plank.

Thursday- Squats, wall pushups and short plank. Had a board meeting that night so squats were done in kitchen while I was making hard boiled eggs.

Friday-Wall pushups and squats and lots of hurried house cleaning that worked up a sweat. I was wore out.

Saturday-Rest day well sort of a rest day I am working a 16 hour shift on the ambulance so there are lots of stairs here at the base as well as climbing in and out of the trucks.

Sunday- Got up super early started cooking Easter dinner. I didn't sleep much the night before and by the time our company left at 5pm I was wore out. My kitchen is still a disaster and I was way to tired to care.


I didn't think that the tons of squats were doing anything however when I put my emt pants on this morning they were a lot more loose in the thighs and butt!!! I had them on two weeks ago and they were tight so I guess it is working.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for squats! I notice a huge difference in my butt if I stop doing squats for a while. Glad you are seeing a difference:)

    ReplyDelete