Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A nice surpise

Yesterday the receptionist told me I had a package that came in the mail. I wasn't expecting anything and knew I hadn't ordered anything. Before seeing the package I figured it would be papers that we were waiting on for a file for the office.

Much to my surprise it was a package from Rachelle at Living the Sweat Life. I have followed her blog for quite sometime and she has done a few blog posts about Zipfizz. I have often wanted to try it but I am one of those people who don't like to spend a lot of money on something I am not sure if I will like. In my surprise package yesterday was 5 tubes of Zipfizz! And it couldn't have came at a better day! I had gave up soda on March 1 cold turkey just quit and yesterday was the hardest day thus far. Between stress of work and being exhausted I wanted/needed a soda. I tried the orange flavor yesterday and loved it, tasted like orange soda or tang (loved that stuff as a kid). This morning I am trying the grape and I like it too!

It has a slight fizz to it so it makes you feel like your having soda which is nice. I do forsee myself ordering this soon!
Thank you very very much Rachelle for the package yesterday it was just what I needed to get thru the Monday afternoon slump and start to day off great!

I even got a lady at work to try a drink of the orange yesterday so I may have another person hooked :)

1 comment: