Monday, February 11, 2013
Weekly Chase No. 7
Time for another weekly chase these weeks seem to fly by!!!!!!
1-Get two to three workouts in this week either at home or during my lunch break. I need to get more consistent since I have three 5'ks this month all starting after the 23. Success got 3 workouts done! Two on my lunch break and one at home on the treadmill. No massive miles to brag about but its a start!
2-Challenge Goal---- I will chose a friend or family member and send them a message or tell them how much they mean to me and how appreciative I am of having them in my life. Done sent a text to a friend who is more like family and told her how much she meant to me to my surprise she sent me a very meaningful message back telling me how glad she was to have me in her life! Her birthday is today so I got her a sappy card and a neat gift.
3-Challenge Goal--- Make time to spend with my husband even if it means watching some tv show I really would rather sleep thru. Yep stayed up and watched a few of his favorite shows with him instead of snoozing thru them. We didn't have the kids Saturday night or Sunday so we ate dinner at home and relaxed Saturday night and got up and went out to eat breakfast on Sunday morning.
4-Drink 80 ounces of water daily. Yep every day except yesterday I think I got 50 but most days were 80 at work and then another 20-40 at home.
5-Continue to stay away from fast food unless its Subway. I don't think I had fast food any last week. I had hospital food (yuck) on Thursday and Chinese Friday with a friend but no McDonalds.
6-Think of a costume to wear to my Freezin for a Reason 5k. Yep costume thought of and part of the supplies bought to make the bottom part. Still need to figure out the shirt.....
Goals for this week.......
1- Get at least 3 workouts and start getting more cross training in somewhere somehow.
2-Challenge Goal- Make something special for dinner on Valentines Day for hubby and the kids.
3-Challenge Goal-Tell another friend or family member how much they mean to me and how special they are.
4-Continue to drink at least 80oz of water.
5-Make the time to work on my costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woohoo Shelley! You ROCKED your goals last week girl!!! Good luck this week! I can't wait to hear all about your costume!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Shelley!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Shelly!
ReplyDelete