Since yesterday was President's day our office was closed so I got a 3 day weekend... Well maybe two days since I worked at work for 8 hours on Saturday.
Blake was off school Friday and Monday so he requested to go farm. Which was fine however he is now sick with sinus crud from being outside all those days and having all the dust from griding food and moving hay. But he said he had a good time and that he helped papa get caught up on all the chores.
Nathan wasn't a happy camper that his bubba was gone for days and days and begged and threw fits wanting to go to papas too. He want for a while on Saturday while I was working and then for an hour or so yesterday. But Nathan got to help papa and his daddy move a cow over to my grandparents house. Its a blind calf well its not a small calf it is around 300 pounds. I asked Nathan what he wanted to name it and he said Horsey.... I was like are you sure yep that's what its name is. I guess since he can't have a real horse he will just name the cow Horsey. Just wonder what he will think later in the year when we butcher it and eat him....
I worked most of the day at work on Saturday trying to get caught up. I did take a break and go to the AT&T Store and got a new iPhone I wasn't brave enough for the iPhone 5 so I got the 4 that was only $0.99. And they didn't have an all pink case so I had to settle for a hot pink and blue one. The guy that helped me who was probably not much out of college was just shocked that I liked pink so much. I didn't really have that much pink on my old phone case was pink. I had pink shirt on and my nikes that are pink and grey with pink laces. However he was just like oh I have never met anyone who loved pink that much..... I know of two others that like pink as much as me maybe even 3. But I am happy with my phone its so nice to go a whole day or more without having to charge it! Also nice the camera is way better and has a flash. That will come in handy this Saturday night for my 5k.
When I was done with work I headed to Kathy's and we made the skirt part of my costume. I won't reveal a picture here since the skirt just looks plain weird without the top and the accessories. But I can say we had glitter ALL over her house and heck even in my house since it was all over me when I got home. Needless to say the skirt is in a bag in my trunk until day of race.
Yesterday I got to have a lunch date with a awesome friend. We had planned a whole day for our date but last minute she had to work so we decided on lunch. She felt bad because we had to eat lunch at her work (the hospital) but I was happy to get to see her and have lunch together. She ordered us an awesome pizza from a local place. I hadn't ate pizza from there since her wedding shower. Even though we ate in the break room of the ER it was still a good time.
Can't wait to see the outfit!! I love pink too, crazy college guy;)
ReplyDelete