Monday, February 25, 2013
Weekly Chase
Once again its Monday and time for Weekly Chase. I have a race report to do and it will be split up in to at least 3 posts.
Weekly Chase
Last weeks goals were:
1- Challenge goal continue to spend some quality time with the kids each evening. Success
2-Drink 80oz of water daily All but maybe one day
3- Get at least 2 workouts in before race Saturday night. Shoveled the 4 inches of sleet we got Thursday night at home, then the sidewalk in front of our office on Friday, Saturday morning shoveled more out of the bed of a truck moved lots of cinder blocks then moved my Grandma to a different house. Then the race :)
4-Stay caught up on chores around the house have a busy weekend and don't want to stress about it needing to be done. 95% accomplished
5-Stay away from fast food and bring my lunch each day. The two times I ate out I ate sensibly one was chicken sandwich from McDonalds and the other was subway on Friday.
This weeks goals:
1-Challenge Goal- Continue to have family time and not let my mood from work affect my evening at home.
2-Get in at least 3 workouts this week combo of cardio and strength training
3-Challenge Goal-Be in a better mood and be a better wife this week.
4- Drink at least 80 oz of water daily.
5-Make eating healthy a priority at least 90% of the week.
6-Sign up for a race that scares me (there will be a post on this soon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great week last week Shelley! I can't wait to hear about this race that scares you!!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat job last week! I'm intrigued by the race that scares you! Good luck this week!
ReplyDelete