Yes I am a day behind on doing the Weekly Chase but I was off work yesterday since it was President's day and well I still haven't figured out how to blog on my phone....
Last weeks goals:
1- Get at least 3 workouts
and start getting more cross training in somewhere somehow.
Ya well didn't really happen I got a 5k done on the treadmill and that was it :(
2-Challenge Goal- Make
something special for dinner on Valentines Day for hubby and the
kids. I made Blake blue heart shaped pancakes and sausage for breakfast (his request) dinner well Nathan ate when we got home and I ate alone later.
3-Challenge Goal-Tell another
friend or family member how much they mean to me and how special they are.
Done
4-Continue to drink at least
80oz of water. Fail... Did good about 4 of the 7 days
5-Make the time to work on my
costume. Oh yes skirt part of my costume is done and well it will have to stay in the bag until time of race. We had glitter all over my friends house from making it. Still waiting on arm sleeves to arrive. I have a shirt that will work and still need something to wear under my costume to keep my legs warm.
Goals for this week:
1- Challenge goal continue to spend some quality time with the kids each evening.
2-Drink 80oz of water daily
3- Get at least 2 workouts in before race Saturday night.
4-Stay caught up on chores around the house have a busy weekend and don't want to stress about it needing to be done.
5-Stay away from fast food and bring my lunch each day.
Great job Shelley! I'm dying to see your costume...and those arm sleeves! ;-) Good luck this week and have an awesome time at your race!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mindy! I can't wait to have pictures of the whole costume :) I was slightly nervous that no one else was dressing up but several are just doing tutus so I am way beyond that :)
DeleteI struggle with the food thing at work everyday!
ReplyDeleteWell I already failed this one I had to pick my son up from school he wasn't feeling good and ended up with a chicken sandwhich from mcDonalds but it was chicken and I didn't get the greasy hamburger or a large fries or ice cream.
Delete