Yesterday ended up being a very hard day one I am still processing today well wasn't much better. But this afternoon I got an unexpected visit from a very dear friend which made me cry and she surprised me with a small gift and card that made me cry even more.
I wasn't expecting a visit from her at my work and defiantly not a card and gift. To me just texting her yesterday and today was more than enough to keep me going.
Here was the gift its a magnet and its sitting right next to my phone on my desk at work. And was defiantly something I needed to read today.
And here is the card that was with the magnet. The card is also sitting on my desk where I can see it all the time.
I gave her the birthday gift that I had got her earlier in the week and I had got a card that had lots of writing on it she read part and I think she got emotional which was not my intent on picking the card. But it was a card that was perfect and just what I wanted to say.
We are going to make the bottom part of my costume this weekend and I am beyond excited. We rarely get to do things together and this will be something cool and fun to do. I won't have the boys with me so I think it will be the "break" I need to refresh my mind.
I ordered these today after seeing a blog about them on Road Runner Girl I looked at the site and immediately ordered them to go with my costume. Now I just need a shirt accessories and something to go under the bottom part of my costume.
I am excited for the race next Saturday but soooooo nervous as I am not a costume wearing person and well its way way out of my comfort zone. I was nervous wearing my sparkle skirt for the half marathon but I didn't know anyone so I was "ok" with it. This race I will know tons of people....

Don't be nervous! I'm sure your costume will be adore and you will do great! -- I do love those arm sleeves
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope I can pull the costume off the way I am envising it :)
Delete