Thursday, February 14, 2013

A spring challenge

In reading thru some of my favorite blogs I had read about the spring bootie buster challenge and thought about it and ended up signing up for it today. I am excited to see how it works and how well I will do with it. I like challenges of having to earn points or do extra things to earn more points etc. So maybe it will be what I need to keep me going.

Looks like there are several cool prizes to win and its not totally geared towards runners only which I like.

The challenge starts March 2nd which isn't that far away!

I have also been eying some other races wanting to sign up for some more that are fairly local (within an hour drive from home). Hope to get my husband talked in to doing a 5k with me next month. Its a long shot but I want him to do one race to see how awesome it is crossing that finish line. I am also debating on doing another half marathon. Saw a couple women only races in a few cities in my state....

1 comment:

  1. yeah i hope you like it as much as i do! amanda does a great job!

    ReplyDelete