Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weekly Chase #4

Weekly Chase

Here were my goals from last week.

#1-Continue to limit my soda this will be a challenge come the end of the week when I am driving back and forth either early in the morning or late at night from the hospital. Well this one went so so... I never drank more than two in one day so I guess that was a success. Since last time I was making daily trips there I would have two or three mountain dews a day and not small ones big fountain ones.

#2-Two workouts this week would love to have more but I need to be realistic. Got in a treadmill workout and a video Friday morning. I did tons of walking at the hospital and took my grandma to a couple malls where we walked a lot.

#3-Eat as healthy as possible while at the hospital and on the trips to and from. They actually have an awesome salad bar that I am once again looking forward to.  Well only averaged one meal a day and my grandma always wanted Cracker Barrel and after several days of that being the only thing I eat I could care less to eat there again.

#4-Spend time with kids and my husband first part of the week and not let all the to do lists make me crabby with them. Huge huge fail ended up working late each night :(


Goals for this week. I really need to get myself back on a healthy track. I kept up with entering in to myfitness pal the last two weeks and last week it showed I had a deficit of 4400 unused calories. Which should have resulted in a weight loss but no I gained.

#1-Drink more water slacking on this I am still drinking about 60 oz but need to get back up to my 100+ now that I am not constantly in the car driving.

#2-Spend time with the kids this week! I have missed them being gone pretty much every evening for a week now.

#3-Get in at least 3 workouts weather looks to be to cold first part of the week to get out on my lunch hour. So I will have to do videos and stuff at home.

#4-Back to healthier eating proud that I didn't have any fast food last week but still eating out was hard on me. If I need a quick lunch this week I will go for subway not a fast food drivethru.



2 comments:

  1. Way to get back on track Shelley:) The weather is making things tough for me too. I can't wait until spring!

    ReplyDelete