Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

How is it that today is January 2, 2013.... Seems like it was just Thanksgiving then Christmas flew around. Then not sure where the week between Christmas and yesterday went. Well I know it was super busy and crazy more on that later.

I thought I would share some of the challenges I have entered for this amazing new year. Now once I figure out the blog button things I will have the 13 in 2013 badge posted on my blog. I have signed up to run 13 races in 2013 I am excited for that.

Pretty sure I signed up for the virtual princess 5k that is to be done this month which will be my January race. I only signed up because I loved the medal its pink sparkly and has a tiara on it.

Also decided to do the 5 by the 5th virtual Run Series it goes from January to June. Here's a link to it. 5 by 5th Virtual Run Series. You have to get either a 5k, or 5 miles in by the 5th of each month and then enter your information in to be registered for some pretty cool prizes.

Then I saw this on another blog and couldn't resist on Run with Jess Blog. Its called Run Your A$$ Off. You pay 10.00 to diet bet weight in and then work to lost 4% of your body weight in 28 days. Those who make the goal get to split the pot.... Last I looked it was up over $6000.00. Here is a link to her post talking about it. Run Your A$$ Off.

There is a good possibility that I am forgetting other things I am signed up for but at the moment my mind can't think of it. I will do a post about the weekend and my new years resolutions and goals later.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing some great challenges:) Way to go Shelley! I am doing the 13 in 2013 and the 5 by the 5th too:)

    ReplyDelete