Friday, January 25, 2013

Five Question Friday!

1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days? DREAD!!!!!! I can get used to the cold but with our weather going from 60 one day to 20 the next is not fun.
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win? hmm I think a show like Amazing Race would be fun to try.
3. What is your preferred climate? Spring time and early summer here
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what? Milk.....
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby? Oh it depends on where it is what it is and well if hubby is home. Now if it was a snake it would depend on the size and if I could find a way to contain it until hubby could kill it otherwise there would be squished snake every wher or holes where I shot at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment