Monday and the start of a new week seems like I just left work for the weekend and I am back again.....
Time once again for the weekly chase
Weekly Chase
My goals for last week were:
#1-Drink more water slacking on this I am still
drinking about 60 oz but need to get back up to my 100+ now that I am not
constantly in the car driving. I did pretty well with this one not sure I hit 100 each day but it was 80 or more every day even this weekend!
#2-Spend time
with the kids this week! I have missed them being gone pretty much every evening
for a week now. That was a success Tuesday night I took them to McDonalds for a fundraiser one of the local fire departments were doing. They had lots of fun well mainly cause the fire men gave them cookies. Several nights we just sat and watched some tv or I watched them play their games.
#3-Get in at least 3 workouts weather looks to be to cold
first part of the week to get out on my lunch hour. So I will have to do videos
and stuff at home. Epic fail got my 1.5 mile in on Friday for Colton's Run and well that was it..... :(
#4-Back to healthier eating proud that I didn't have any
fast food last week but still eating out was hard on me. If I need a quick lunch
this week I will go for subway not a fast food drivethru. Success had Subway Tuesday and Wednesday for lunch had a honey mustard snack wrap from McD's on Thursday night but that was it. I brought my lunch daily or we ate at home. Thursday I had a board meeting and the kids were going to my inlaws so I took happy meals with them so they could eat on time and not at 10pm when I brought them home.
This weeks goals:
1-Make some time for me even if its just locking myself in the bathroom and taking a hot bath. I've been getting way to stressed and I don't like it.
2-Make it a priority to eat enough and eat the right foods daily and not skip meals.
3-Aim for 80+ ounces of water daily
4-Get two workouts done on my lunch hour this week
5-Keep up with the laundry being gone for 5 days with my grandpa got me way way behind. I am almost caught up and need to stay that way.
Great job last week Shelley! And good luck this week! Definitely take that hot bath! You deserve it!! And yes...Subway pretty much ROCKS! I ate Subway on Saturday! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI just got a great new app that I can track my water with and i bought myseld a pretty new bottle to carry with me. Since I have done those two thigns it is fun to do it and I have exceeded 64 ounces each day - I am right about 10 ounces each day.
ReplyDelete