I decided to participate in the Weekly Chase this year so I can have weekly goals to achieve and link up with others who are doing it as well! That is if I can figure out the link up part.....
Anyway its the second week in the new year. Last week I didn't make any goals it was a short work week and there were to many things going on to try and add goals in with only a few days to accomplish them.
This weekend I had time to think of some goals.
#1-To limit my soda I like my fountain dr pepper of a morning and then I usually have a can of diet mtn dew with my lunch or unsweet tea.
#2-Get 3 workouts in during my lunch hour this week and make them at least one mile in length. The weather will be nicer this week and the snow and ice is gone from the sidewalks.
#2-No unhealthy fast food for lunch or dinner this week!
#3-Spend more time in the evening with my kids doing something fun playing a game, puzzles or reading.
#4-Keep laundry caught up seems silly but it gets out of control quickly.
#5-Add strength training in at least twice this week this is new for me so I am not sure what I will try.
Great goals Shelley! I hear you on the laundry, mine gets out of control so quickly. I would try squats and pushups as strength moves you can do at home without equipment. You can do your pushups on your knees or even up against the wall to start:) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I try and do wall pushups during the day at work when I use the restroom. Glad to know I am not the only one whos laudry can get out of control!
DeleteGreat goals Shelley! I need to stop the sodas too! I really love #3! In the evenings I am usually too busy doing house work stuff to spend time with my boys. :-( I am so glad you are linking up with us girl! If you need help with the link part just let me know! :-)
ReplyDelete