It's Thursday almost Friday and almost the weekend!!!!!!
Saturday we are taking the kids to St. Louis to see Monster Jam both kids are excited. It's Nathans first time and Blake's second. I am nervous as all get out taking two kids in to such a huge place with a huge crowd. A bit of a worry wort I always worry the kids will get separated from us or one will see something "cool" and run towards it and then lose them.
I may or may not have ate a smores pop tart for breakfast and it may or may not have been the best thing I have ate in a while! Yes all 400 calories of craptastic processed food was good. I have been on a smores kick and had been making some at home with crescent rolls then roll mini marshmallows and choc chips up and bake. About 150 calories per roll. Then I tried using the pizza oven and making a smores quesidilla with tortilias and yes its almost as good with a few less calories. But I must stop its not healthy and well its addictive!
Went to walmart yesterday and bought the box of purple hair dye.
And apparently it has to come in a very vibrant box!! Walking around walmart carrying that was interesting. Then the girl checking me out scanned it and then stared at it and was like so you going all purple... UM NO but I am doing a purple streak with a friend and then had to explain the reason. So now its sitting in my car awaiting Krissi to decide on when and where to do this purple thing.
I had posted the picture of my purple painted nails on here but also had it on Facebook and got several comments. I guess I never realized my nails were "pretty" this week I have had several random strangers ask if they were real nails or fake.
Just signed up for another virtual race the Sweet Cupcake Race its a 5k. So I have that one and then the princess in training I had signed up for along with my Freezin for a Reason 5k all for February. The princess in training was a January race but I decided I wanted Freezin for a Reason to kick off my 13 in 2013 goal. So I will run 3 5ks in Feb after the 23rd.... Guess it wouldn't matter if I did the other ones earlier, but I had told Chris I had committed to doing 13 in 2013 and that I was making his race my first of the year since it held a lot of meaning and he thought that was cool.

I hope you post a pic of your hair streak! That crescent roll recipe sounds delish:)
ReplyDeleteThere will be pictures of the hair regardless of how bad or good it turns out... The recipe is awesome and well very addictive! But I am trying to devise a way to make it with not so many calories :)
DeleteI will have to try the crecent roll smores. Sounds REALLY good!!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see the streak! i'm wanting to put a blue streak in mine but i'm afraid my boss will freak!
ReplyDeleteI'm not totally sure how my boss will be she knows the reason I am doing it and is "ok" with it. However I work downstairs so I don't see many people other than coworkers anyway.
Delete