Last summer when Blake got his fourwheeler for his 4th birtday he could barely touch the foot pegs. But not even a full year later he is reaching them with ease. He no longer has to stretch to reach the brakes and has gotten the hang of how to ride. If he watches his Uncle Mark to much he wants to do donuts and wheelies just like Mark which is fine when he gets to be a lot older than 4.
My in-laws bought him the fourwheeler to keep at their house since they have a big yard and live on a gravel road. But I think this year we will get to be the ones to buy him a big present. Blake has played on a trampline a few times and really wants one so I think that he will have one set up in the yard when we come home from his birthday weekend.
Oh and I secretly want a trampline too, I loved mine when I was young and miss it. Plus its a good workout!!
He looks like a pro! Where is my pink 4-wheeler? ;)
ReplyDeleteBlake said he was going to ask Santa for me a pink 4-wheeler like his. LOL
I LOVED our trampoline too!
ReplyDeleteApril, you will have to ask him about your pink four wheeler on Saturday :)
ReplyDelete