Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend and the upcoming week

We had a very busy weekend and got to take advantage of the nice weather. Saturday morning we got up super early and headed to Freeburg and picked up our materials bid for our house. Then we went to the bank and got the paperwork sarted and spoke to the loan officer. After that we headed to Rolla to get groceries for the upcoming week then home to work outside. Nathan loved being outside and just sat quietly in his stroller for over 2 hours.
Yesterday the kids and I went to church and they looked cute, as the Easter Bunny brought them both a pair of wranglers. Blake was not very well behaved in church which is unusal but having both kids and just me I couldn't just take him out to the hall thankfully Nathan was super good and was content in his carseat for most of the service. After we got home we went and put up our new mailbox where our new house will be built so we are officially started :)
Later we messed around outside and Nathan sat in his swing for hours just watching us work in the yard and he liked watching Blake ride his bike. The weather was so nice we were able to hang out several loads of laundry to dry which saved quite a bit of money by not using the dryer!!
We grilled quite  bit of meat so Blake and I wont have to cook much this week which is good since today at noon Kenny will be leaving for Chicago for schooling on a new Nissan that will be coming out and wont be home until late Friday night.

I am a bit worried on being able to handle it all alone this week, Blake was pushing every last button I had this weekend so I hope he has it all out of his system and will do good all week for me. I know I am capable of doing it all on my own I just hope and pray I have the strength to hold it together and not let stress get to me. Hopefuly the weather will be nice and I can bring the kids to the park or take them on a walk of an evening.

As soon as I bring my camera to upload pictures I will try to post some of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing well - single-momming it!
    I know how it is (John works so much - even when though he is intown sometimes I never see him)
    If you are overwhelmed you can always call/email!
    But I know you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been a long week but its almost over. We have stayed really busy. Even when Kenny isn't out of town there are still weeks that he is working late or doing a side job but its different knowing that if you need something they can't come to help. I know you are a call/email away and thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete