Tomorrow at 12:30 Blake will have his Kindergarten screening and while I know he is smart enough to go to school in the fall. And even though he will only be 5 for less than a month before school begins I know he is ready.
His teachers at preschool are impressed on how quick he has picked things up and if he don't succeed the first try he wants to keep trying. This morning he wanted a pen and paper and said he was going to write his last name and he sure enough did so he can now write his first and last name!
With all of that being known I am a ball of nerves about tomorrow, worried he will get shy or freak out with all the new people but I have to hide that and encourage him to do well. So I hope that Monday I can make a post that he will indeed be attending Kindergarten in August 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment