I got a really nice thoughtful gift from co-workers today, and it was totally unexpected. My birthday is Sunday and usually at work the norm is card maybe some candy or a pie from Slice of Pie. I really wasn't expecting even a card just from the mood of the office the past few weeks.
So as I sat at my desk working I got a pink gift bag which contained a card, chocolates and a little wooden frame with this saying If you stumble... make it part of your dance. The quote on the gift couldn't have came at a better time. Since getting our new software program I haven't mastered the workings of it and it frustrates me daily. Also there has been alot of other things going on I am trying to make sense of. The nice gift is sitting right next to my monitor at work and will remain there for me to look at daily when things get tense.
I haven't tried the candy yet as my boss went to Slice of Pie and got a fresh apple crisp pie and vanilla ice cream. I told her it was a good thing that my birthday didn't happen last week because I would have really needed that duct tape to make the dress fit!
Mmmm that pie sounds delish!
ReplyDelete