Well this has been one long crazy week. But its coming to an end, I am glad to know that in two more days I will be back to my normal schedule. Won't be as stressed and worried about everything and everyone. There are lots of evenings/weeks that Kenny isn't home before kids bedtime and it never really bothered me much, but that is probably because I knew he was a phone call away and if something should happen he could be there. Well since he is 6 hours away its all on me to handle everything and I have done pretty darn good this week. I have been able to keep the house in order keep both kids happy and fed, oh and I was even able to do some packing away of magazines that he is deadset on keeping but have no offical home so they now have a home in a box!
Tonight is kindergarten registration so we will go to that so I can get all the paperwork filled out and set a date for his screening. Still amazes me that they do this so early and I was so totally not ready. I figured it would be end of summer before all of this took place and that we would be moved but I just have to go with the flow and hope that Blake is truely ready for big kid school. He is so excited about kindergarten and getting to ride the big bus. I on the other hand am a bit nervous on him riding the bus as I remember very vividly my first year riding the bus and remember it was super scary and there were so many people everywhere. But I am sure he will do great and I can't let him see my fears on the whole situation.
Last night I took the boys for haircuts, yes Nathan got his first big boy haircut. His hair is super thick and long and I couldn't stand it being in his eyes getting tangled so bad and he always gets food in it. I feel for the friends of mine with girls and long hair I dont know how you can deal with the knots and tangles. It was hard to get good pictures as we had him sitting in the chair by himself and I was holding him with one hand and snapping pictures with the other.
Here he was after getting the top cut, he suprisingly sat there like a champ never fussed or squirmed!
And I have attached a picture of him after church on Easter the trip home his boots came off so I want to take more of him with his boots and jeans on. But he was a super cute little cowboy!
OMG that picture reminds me of the one you sent me last year of Blake getting his haircut.
ReplyDeleteLove the jeans, he looks cute in them!!