Nathan was 6 months old on March 26 and had been working on crawling backward about a week before. Well over the weekend he has mastered going forward and does it pretty quick. Now Blake will have to be sure to keep all small toys up off the floor and learn to share his big toys. Blake was closer to 8 months when he started crawling good so Nathan is a bit ahead there. He loves to stand so I figure he may be an early walker as well which is ok by me. I have been packing away all the baby clothes and hope to find someone interested in them and in maternity clothes as I am now done with them and see no reason to keep them around taking up space.
Its unreal on how fast they grow and change, I tried getting a good picture of Nathan and Blake side by side so I can see how much they both have changed since Nathan was born but neither one wanted to cooperate yesterday. But when I get the picture I will be sure to post it!
Lots of people have said its emotinal packing away baby stuff but I was fine with it and excited to see him grow and change and cant wait for when Blake and Nathan can play trucks together and be cowboys together. Oh and sleeping thru the night will be a big plus :)
No comments:
Post a Comment