This has been a very odd week for me, work is busy and stressful. We have a new computer software program I am not getting the hang of which frustrates me to no end. I very much dislike not being able to do something. I have had lots of mental battles going on in my head that I am trying to sort out. After last week on going very crazy with food and exercise I am trying hard to get back in the right groove. I have been alternating walking at lunch with going to tan and making sure I bring my lunch. Today it looks dreary but the stress I have endured with work this morning I could care less if I get soaked I am walking/jogging.
This Sunday is my birthday and while I am not excited about turning 27 I am not upset either its just another year and another birthday. Kenny isn't big in to celebrating birthdays or anniversaries so it will be just another ordinary Sunday. Saturday Blake gets to go farm with his April and Mike he has been counting down the days for weeks. He told me I had to make sure his farming jeans were clean and that he was wearing his farming cowboy boots. I know that April and Mike are just as excited to get to spend time with him and I am sure he will be telling them all sorts of tall tales. Then that night he will stay with Connie and Dwayne and watch cartoons with Connie the next morning and who knows what all they will do before we come to pick him up Sunday afternoon. But I am sure he will have a great time and have lots of stories to tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment