I can't believe that today Nathan is 6 months old! I have attached a picture its not from today but it was taken a couple days ago. I will take some of him tonight. He is still getting up 3-4 times a night to eat even though he eats several bottles a day and baby food. In the past week he has learned to crawl backwards and is getting pretty darn good at it. He loves to sit up with nothing around him guess they know that its something new and fun.
It sure doesn't seem like he should be 6 months old already! I bet that by Memorial Weekend he will be walking or trying to at least.
wow - he looks so different - it is amazing to me how much they change in those first two years!
ReplyDeleteHis hair looks so thick in this picture. He's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteIts getting really long and thick! You wont will be suprised at how much he has grown and changed when you see him in a few weeks.
ReplyDelete