Friday, September 7, 2012

Stair climb

I saw this on my news feed on facebook this morning

There was a link you could click to see if they were doing a stair climb in your state. Well they are doing one in Missouri up around St. Louis however its this Sunday and well to late to register or make arrangements to go. Wish I would have found out about it a lot sooner because I would have loved to participated in this.

So since I can't do the actual race I think I will make a goal to get out my step at home dust it off and do 2090 step ups wont be the same but I will still be supporting the fallen fire fighters and getting one heck of a workout in.

Next year I will have to remember to check that website at the end of August so I can get signed up if they have one anywhere close.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! We have a stair climb here in Seattle called the Big Climb. I have done it 3 years in a row and it is a great challenge. Ours is only 1311 steps and 69 flights though. It raises $$ for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society:) Good for you for doing step ups at home!

    ReplyDelete