Holidays where you have Monday's off are nice but it always seems like Tuesday is way worse than a Monday would have been?? Maybe its just me who feels that way but I would have almost rather came to work yesterday to try and get ahead of these people who want things that are impossible to do.
After being off work for 6 days I found myself wishing for 5pm well before 9 am this morning how sad is that!!!!
Maybe today is just one of those blah days where my mood stinks and every little thing is irritating me at work today or maybe I am still burnt out and didn't have enough down time on my time off.......
Either way its half way thru this day and tomorrow will be another day!
You are probably having to get caught up today for not being there last week. Sometimes makes our days off seem like more work in the long run. lol
ReplyDelete