Oh my where did the time go my youngest turned 3 yesterday!!!! We had his birthday party with another little girl who turned 3 two days sooner than him on Sunday. I need to remember to bring my camera with me so I can upload photos. Honestly I haven't even looked at what was taken. A friend took my camera and spent the day taking pictures which was sooo nice because I was to crazy busy to take any.
Last night we took the kids to McDonald's for happy meals and so they could play in the play place. I would have rather stayed home and let them play outside but getting to go there is like a special treat for them. The four of us plus my mother in law ate there for dinner and it was close to 30.00, we could have went to our favorite mexican place and ate real food for that. Anyway the boys had a lot of fun and got the treat of seeing their Grandma Pat on a week night.
Nathan worked hard all last week learning to hold three fingers up and its so cute to see him tell someone he is three. Doesn't seem possible that he is that old he is no longer a baby and close to no longer being a toddler. He is very independent and strong willed which I am glad of well most of the time....
Tonight he gets to go spend a couple of days and nights with my in laws so he can enjoy the nice weather. Blake is jealous because he has school but I told him that when the weekend comes he can go spend some one on one time with them. I am also looking forward to some one on one time with Blake its been awhile since we have had time.
No comments:
Post a Comment