1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? When I get texts and people have made up their own abbreviations. It drives me up the wall like gn for good night or gm for good morning ty for thank you... Not sure why it drives me crazy but it does.
2. What's your favorite thing about fall? Seeing the leaves change color and wearing hoodies and jeans
3. What's your favourite dish to take to a potluck? Grape salad or corn casserole
4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping? Ha well depends on finances of when I start, perfect world I'd like to start now and have it done by thanksgiving but real world won't probably get to start until early December.
5. Did you move homes a lot growing up? Nope just once and that was across the yard.
I hate texting abbreviations. I never know what the people are saying:)
ReplyDeleteIt gives me a headache trying to figure it out. I do good with LOL for a while I had no clue what that was!
Delete@Hiker Mom - LOL. ;) Just kidding!!!
ReplyDelete@Shelley - Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! :)
I am glad I came across your awesome blog! :)
Delete