I need to make a post about the wedding we attended this past weekend that my boys were both in. However I haven't found the right words yet to compile the post and need to get pictures from my phone to my computer (yes I still struggle with that after having an iphone for over 3 years)
Haven't got my stair climb in yet tried on Sunday but had a lovely sinus headache most of the day. Still I won't give up on it and will get the 2090 steps in.
Been making more time to get walks in daily. Was able to get 1.6 in on my lunch hour yesterday and then another 2 last night on our gravel road. Today I got 1.4 on my lunch hour and found a new place to try tomorrow. Hope to get to walk on the gravel road again tonight since the treadmill gets boring oh about half a mile in.
Slowly getting everything put away in our house and organized and once I do I will take some pictures and post about the house. We were asked this weekend when we were having a house warming party well honestly hadn't thought about having one so it may be something to think about.
This weekend I have an auction to work part of the day on Saturday then home to clean up for a bachelorette party that evening I am apprehensive and nervous as I will more than likely only know one person there yeah way out of my comfort zone! The wedding shower is earlier in the day and depending on how the auction is I may go to it as well. I am shocked to be invited to it and the wedding but excited to see them get married.
No comments:
Post a Comment