Friday, March 4, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? Nope sure haven't. My step mom forgot my half sister in the car one time but I reminded her when she got to the door and I realized she didn't have her.


2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)  Well very first "official" date was with a guy who was one year and one month older than me who borrowed his dad's car. He took me to Taco Bell (yeah real romantic) and then we went to the movie theatre and watched Dr. Doolittle (the first one) he held my hand thru the movie trying to act romantic then we went back to where our parents were and that was the only date we ever went on! Now I will not mention where we went to meet our parents or the name of the guy because two of my readers know this person and its a bit embarrassing saying that was my first real date!


3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) I hate elevators! Especially if I am alone and I always make sure I have my phone. My great grandma used to tell me I had to step way out over the threshold of the elevator because if I stepped on the crack I would fall thru (yeah she had me believing all sorts of weird stuff)


4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? Depends on my mood I don't cause it, but will deal with it on occasion. Other times I try to avoid it and run for the hills!


5. Wood floors or carpet? Would love to have old fashioned wood floors like my grandparents have (now hidden under carpet) but with kids and living in the country its just not a good idea. So I think in our new house we will have tile, wood pergo floors and carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment