Wow it's Friday where did the week go.. Work got super crazy busy and then evenings got busy. This weekend is cram packed full so I feel like I am running circles and getting no where.
Anyway some quick things from the week. On Wednesday Blake lost his first tooth at school, he was so happy to show me his little tooth in a ziplock bag! Wednesday evening was a long late one had our taxes done so the boys played at my parent's house. Then since Blake was so excited about his tooth we stopped by my in-laws house so he could show them. I had a hard time staying awake to play tooth fairy he was more excited about the tooth fairy coming than sleeping. I will post a picture of his tooth and a picture of him smiling where you can see the missing tooth.
Last night I took both boys to the store to get cake mixes, icing and sprinkles to make cupcakes for the kids cake walk on Saturday. And while we were there Blake had to pick out glue and glitter and decorations for his leprechaun trap he needs for school next week. Which means I have to find time for us to accomplish that. I got 48 cupcakes made last night and still have that many or more to do then ice them all. Then I found myself making some custom cupcakes for two friends one wants Lemon with Cherry icing (eww I know sounds horrible) and the other wants chocolate chip with chocolate icing. Then I will make some plain chocolate ones, devils food ones and some plain yellow ones. Should be a very busy night baking and decorating cupcakes. I will also try and get a picture of all of them decorated.
Tomorrow evening is the Annual Pie Supper and Cake Walk and I had no clue what a cake walk was but there's a kid's cake walk and then the adult cake walk. I think I have been put in charge of overseeing that! Makes me so nervous I am not a person to be in charge or to be in front of others. I like to be hiding in the back where no one can see me... Not to mention my parents are coming which my mom will probably embarrass me. Well on top of a few of the helpers knowing I will be nervous and I am sure they will have fun teasing me and watching my face turn three shades of red.
Then Sunday after church is a birthday party for a friends daughter. Which is an outside party so I have my fingers crossed its not to muddy or to cold.
Oh and of course time change is this weekend which will have me all messed up for a week or two. Yeah I know it doesn't really affect anything but its hard to know that it will be dark when I am getting up. I was getting used to seeing daylight when my alarm went off. But good thing is that it will stay daylight alot longer after work!
No comments:
Post a Comment