Wow can't believe it's already Thursday! Seems like yesterday was Monday, although I DO NOT want a repeat of Monday morning ever ever again.
Seems like I have been busy and exhausted every evening but sitting there thinking about what we have done this week I sure haven't got alot done. But did help Blake make his leprechaun box Tuesday night and I ended up with glitter glue head to toe. Last night Kenny worked late so I fixed dinner for me and the boys and by the time I got them in bed I was wore out and decided that I was going to relax for a bit.
I searched high and low on the Internet for pink bbq tongs. I could find short ones, plastic ones and rubbery ones. But none that were scissor style or that were longer than 12 inches. Until I came across a set on Amazon that were squeeze style with hot pink tips and a hot pink loop on the handle and they are 13 inches long! I also had a bright (well we will see how bright) idea to buy the chrome 15 inch tongs and try and find pink paint for the handle or pink tape. I am bound and determined to have a good set of pink tongs before our first Auction April 9th! Once they come in the mail I will take pictures of me using them and post about how well they work. Everyone doubted that I would have pink tongs that would be long enough and durable enough to last with the huge grill well I am ready to prove them all wrong!
Hope that the weekend is nice and warm so the boys can play outside and burn off lots of excess energy. Nathan loves being outside and just exploring the yard picking up grass and leaves and examining them, and of course chasing his big brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment