Monday, January 31, 2011

Rough week ahead

Saturday afternoon and evening turned out to be great. Then Sunday I wasn't able to attend my friends Project 11 party which I had really looked forward to going to. But life happens and things come up and it seems like the mom is always the one making the sacrifice on things we want to do.
I dread this week each year and it doesn't seem to get much better any year, I would blog about it but just not sure where to start or how to deal with the thoughts. I have realized I never have dealt with this and have been swallowing it and burying it for years now. On top of that we have a blizzard warning and lots of snow which will make my morning drive to day care and work quite interesting. To bad I can't be like kids and have a snow day!
So that being said if there are no new posts from me until next week that is because I am not in a happy mood to think of things to write about.

3 comments:

  1. I think with becoming a mother it makes you realize even more what a tragdey our small town endured. The thought of anyone harming a child that way along with their Mom is too horrifice to even think about. The first years we were in shock and reality has set in.
    I think we all need to talk and remember them periodically as together we know we're all still in pain over their deaths. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete