Well I will start with this since I can't get my mind to focus on writing the post I should be posting.
1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
We met at his grandmas, I had known who he was most of my life and likewise with him he knew who I was but we never talked. I pretty much knew after our first date it was something pretty special. Or maybe it was because our first date we got stuck in a truck on an old abandoned railroad bridge...
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
My new house it will be my dinning room but my current house I would have to say livingroom
3. Can you wiggle your ears?
nope
4. What is your evening ritual?
5pm get off work drive to sitters and pick kids up get home at 6 fix dinner eat and Blake does school work or plays while dinner cooks. After dinner which is usually 7-7:30 is bath time then in bed for both boys no later than 9. Unless its a weekend, and between all of that I do all my nightly stuff pick up toys do laundry clean etc.
5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
To function and do real good at least 6. To function and still be pleasant I can go to as few as 2-3.
No comments:
Post a Comment