Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nerves, Nerves, Nerves...... They are getting the best of me.

Well I have done my best to keep myself super busy all day. And so far it has worked up until now. I know I shouldn't worry about if I get the secretary thing or not. Because if its meant to happen it will however that doesn't help my nerves one bit. I am a natural born worrier I suppose I get it natural from my mom I have been working really hard on changing this about me.

So I have occupied a few minutes trying to find the perfect pink laptop bag. I told Kenny that if I get the position I want a pink laptop bag that will hold my files and my laptop. We have a real nice one however its big bulky and has all the software discs, books and extra stuff that I don't need to carry around all the time.
But I soon realized I need to know how big my laptop is in order to pick the right one out, but I have looked for good deals and found some I really like.

The meeting is at 7pm tonight thank goodness I don't have to be there because I would be so nervous I may throw up. However I will be pretty nervous checking my phone to either A) get a phone call saying I got it or B) receiving a text saying I didn't. Yes I set it up so I would know either via phone call or text. I don't want a phone call saying nope sorry because I don't want the person on the other end to hear the disappointment in my voice.

My fingers are crossed that I get good news tonight that I can post here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment