Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 Day Weekend

Well I had a 3 day weekend and at the start of Friday there weren't any plans. By Friday evening I had planned on meeting a friend and her two girls to sled (then the snow melted) so we decided if it was warm enough we would take the kids to the park. No such luck it was cold on Saturday morning would have been ok for the two older ones but our youngest didn't need to be out in the damp cold air. So on to plan B...
Kenny decided it was to cold and wet to do what he had planned for Saturday so we decided to drop Nathan off at my in laws and take Blake to Springfield to Bass Pro, it had been a long time since we had done something together with just Blake and Kenny really wanted him to see the museum and all the animals there. He was disappointed we weren't going to spend the day playing with Dimesha but excited to see where we were going. We get to Bass Pro and the museum was closed for remodel just our luck but we still spent hours there looking at everything I was able to take a couple pictures...
Blake wanted his picture taken with the race car

And this one was for his April. He told me to take his picture next to the hog to show her he is ready to shoot the pig this year..

We ate dinner at IHOP which was good and Blake ate quite a bit we drove home and picked up Nathan. Since Nathan had spent the day with his grandparents Blake thought he should get to spend the night with them.

Sunday we got up and Nathan and I went to church then after we picked Blake up and all 4 headed to Best Buy to look into getting a Wii. Well we got one and I am in love with it. You get a workout without realizing it plus its fun. Blake loves it and he jumps and bounces all over while playing. Since I now have a video camera I may have to capture him playing Wii.

Monday I was off since it was a holiday Blake had school. I had planned on practicing with the Wii but ended up having lunch with a friend. It wasn't the day I had planned but it was a great day. I was able to be home in time to have dinner cooked and ready for Kenny and to have all the chores done before 6pm!



No comments:

Post a Comment