Friday, January 7, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What is your current favorite book, and why?

Not sure that I have a current favorite since I rarely have time to read. However I liked the book that Julie Hadden wrote about her weight loss battle and being on the biggest loser. I am going to order the book Friendship for Grownups this week.
2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Yes and No, not as regular as I should but Blake goes every 6 months.
3. What is your worst memory from High School?
 There are lots of memories I'd like to block out. I didn't enjoy High School at all but one regret is not staying in contact with a few of my friends I had then. And now its to late for one of those as she passed away a few years back. I kick myself daily for not keeping in touch with her because from graduation until her funeral I hadn't spoke to her.


4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
Not really sure other than being remembered as being a great friend, wife, mother, daughter and granddaughter.


5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
Well yes and no. I won't walk under a ladder which made things tricky in Fire and Rescue because you had to stand under the thing to hold it in place for the person climbing it.
My husband used to turn around and go the other direction if a black cat crossed our path, but now he doesn't even pay attention. I however still look to see if its an all black cat or not.
Not sure if this counts but I always remove and put in my contacts in the same order each time if I don't it feels really strange (yes I think I must be weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment