I will post later about my first official meeting.
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I would either donate it to a local charity or split it among those who are raising money to adopt children.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I welcome them when I don't have to work and can go out and play with the kids. Not real fond of them when I have to drag the kids out and about and get to work makes for a stressful morning.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
Well I used to play clarinet and was in concert choir so I can't say be more musical. I did always want to be able to ballet not sure if that qualifies as a talent.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Actually none of the above on occasion I will read a news article about a fav celeb or read about politics. I do usually keep up on the local news.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"?
I love unsweet tea from Sonic. As for an adult beverage I like Electric Screwdriver or a glass of home made wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment