I can't believe its two days before Christmas where oh where did the year go!!!! I work office job til noon on Christmas Eve then work ambulance the rest of the day and night and get home at 8:30 Christmas morning.
Last week my goals were:
1-Drink more water I drink at least 80oz a day but would like to up it since I have been having an extra soda now and then. Water stayed the same but I didn't drink as much soda.
2-Get workouts in this week would really like to give the T25 videos a try bought them a couple months ago never opened them....Yeah that didn't happen.
3-Continue to bring healthy lunch daily and to fix healthy dinners at home at night. Did ok with this until the weekend and ended up working a 48 hour shift that wasn't scheduled so I had breakfast at the local diner, mexican and Jimmy Johns as my only food for 3 days.
4-Wrap all the Christmas gifts not a fitness goal but one that I need to quit procrastinating on. All but the photo calenders wrapped and they will be done today on my lunch break.
5-Aim for 55 HBBC points this week have been between 30-50 most weeks I need to get some good workouts in to step it up. I had quite a few points from working the structure fire Tuesday night was out there for 3.5 hours constantly moving carrying hose running hose lines etc. Major Major Major fail.....
Goals for this week:
1-Not stress about the holiday and cooking a big dinner. Working the night before and not having that time to prep food means I will be rushing to cook instead of watching the boys open gifts from santa and us :(
2-Drink lots of water this week. I know that working 45 hours on full time job then 48 for the weekend and back at it today at regular job I need to stay hydrated or I will end up sick.
3-Continue to build my self confidence and courage at my second job.
4-Find a way to spend some time with the kids this week with the busy schedules and holiday.
Good luck Shelley! I really hope you get to watch the boys open gifts! Merry Christmas girl!
ReplyDeleteYES for self confidence, you can always count on our little group for that :)
ReplyDelete