Last night I had scheduled an hour long massage after work. Partly because I thought it may help mood and other part my gift certificate expires at end of month.
Seems each time I go I get a different person which was the case last night. I always had people who had a dark quiet room soft music playing and they didn't day much during the hour. Oh no not last night I had a lady who talked whole time. Not bad but just wanted quiet last night. She was nice and did an awesome job told me she was trained in Hawaii which was pretty cool so she has some different techniques.
As she was massaging my back and shoulders she told me I have a lot of muscle especially for a girl. Ok no one has ever said such and I was thinking is this good or bad.. Told me that being so muscular was good but made the knots a bit harder to work out. When she was massaging my legs she commented on my right strong calf and thigh muscles. By this time I was thinking oh no what have I got in to.. Never have I had anyone one compliment me for my muscles I dislike my legs they still have lots of jiggle and well I can't see my back but assume its jiggly too. I did leave her a great tip since she did awesome.
The massage helped my soreness but not really my mood. I picked the kids up and headed home we had gifts to wrap for their friends at daycare and well that was a trip! Nathan wanted to wrap two all on his own.
I let my control ways go and let him have at it he wrapped two and was proud. Blake wrapped a couple but was grumpy whole time. (It's been a tough week with him and I'm not sure why).
By that time it was 8 I sent them to bed and I crashed shortly there after on the couch.
Tonight I hope Kenny is home to share the parenting (been solo on that every evening this week) and want to make lots of cookies with the kids some for Santa and some for Christmas dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment