Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekly Chase

Its once again Monday. I have a post about my Ambulance Christmas party from Friday night to post about later.


Last week my goals were:


1- Continue to spend more one on one time with the kids. This one went fairly well. I was home almost every evening with them and we watched tv together and Nathan helped me decorate the tree Saturday. And I took Blake with me Saturday morning to the store to pick out a gift for a bday party sleepover he was attending.

2-Drink my water and keep soda cut back at home and work. I conquered home now to work on having it at work. Did really well on this some days I had none at work and if I did I filled cup all the way up with ice and then soda so it wasn't a full 32 oz of soda.

3-Get in at least 45 points for HBBC this week. Fell short by 2 points but I am ok with that. Got lots of workout with shoveling snow and scraping ice off my car windows at the end of the week still sore from that. Friday night had 3 hours of dancing at the Christmas party which my legs still feel :)

4-Put up our tree and let the kids put their trees up in their room. Strange goal but I know if I don't do it this week I will keep putting it off. Kids decorated their trees on Tuesday and we put the big one up on Saturday. Still needs some work since Nathan hung all the ornaments at his height

5-Not be as stressed and crabby at home with my husband. Still a work in progress but getting better.

6-Work on cooking healthier meals and getting EVERYONE in the house to eat them! Had chicken and turkey a lot this week and the kids ate it. Still need to work with them on trying more veggies.


This week my goals are:

1-Continue to spend time with the kids.

2- Take a few pics of the boys so I can get photo gifts ordered soon.

3-Get in more fruits and veggies for HBBC

4-Workouts would love to get a couple treadmill workouts in.

5-Continue with the squat challenge as well as doing my wall pushups when I use the restroom at work. (Not sure how much they help but figure somethings better than nothing)

6-Bring a healthy lunch each day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment