Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving.

We had a good thanksgiving day and dinner at our house. We ended up with 10 adults and our two kids. A nice mix of family and close friends. Both of my grandmas were there which was nice not to often that I get to see both one from my dads side and the one from my moms side. They have known each other longer than I've been alive and enjoyed catching up with each other. 
We cooked our turkey on the grill yum. 
I made all the food except the sweet potatoes and pumpkin pies. It was a late night and early morning but I pulled it off with no major meltdowns or to much stress. 
Part of the food. 
I made a chocolate banana cake which ended up being really good it was a spur of the moment concoction. 
Both of my grandmas. I have a good pic of my grandma in the yellow shirt with the boys watching a movie on my camera. 
We ate and sat at the table and talked for a long time was very very nice. Nathan got quiet and I found him like this. 
Think he was wore out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment