Another week has came and gone and we are close to Christmas as well as close to the end of the year....
Last week my goals were:
1-Continue to spend time with the kids. This went pretty well.. did have a few evenings that I felt like pulling my hair out cause all I was doing was breaking up feuds and constantly saying pick this up do that please eat your dinner....
2- Take a few pics of the boys so I can get photo gifts ordered soon. Well yes and no. I was able to find good photos on my phone as well as camera to work for the collage Christmas card as well as calendars for the grandparents.
3-Get in more fruits and veggies for HBBC Well got more veggies but not more fruits. Did eat a couple bananas I am just not a big fruit person.
4-Workouts would love to get a couple treadmill workouts in. HA HA BIG FAT FAIL.. The kids used the treadmill off and on during evenings this week but by the time I got them in bed and messes cleaned up I was wore out and falling asleep on the couch.
5-Continue with the squat challenge as well as doing my wall pushups when I use the restroom at work. (Not sure how much they help but figure somethings better than nothing) Did good first part of the week. But after working a house fire Tuesday night I was super sore for two days and then one day wore heels (can't do squats in them tried and it don't work) Still managed to get some in each day but fell way behind on the squat challenge.
6-Bring a healthy lunch each day this week. I did pretty good with that all week either brought lunch or got something healthy on my lunch break no fast food lunches of burgers or fries for me :)
Goals for this week:
1-Drink more water I drink at least 80oz a day but would like to up it since I have been having an extra soda now and then.
2-Get workouts in this week would really like to give the T25 videos a try bought them a couple months ago never opened them....
3-Continue to bring healthy lunch daily and to fix healthy dinners at home at night.
4-Wrap all the Christmas gifts not a fitness goal but one that I need to quit procrastinating on.
5-Aim for 55 HBBC points this week have been between 30-50 most weeks I need to get some good workouts in to step it up. I had quite a few points from working the structure fire Tuesday night was out there for 3.5 hours constantly moving carrying hose running hose lines etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment