Last week I got back in to doing the weekly chase and linking up with the other lovely bloggers that do this every week as well. Its so nice to read other peoples goals and very motivating to strive to do more and achieve more each week.
My goals from last week were:
1-Not stress over cooking a huge meal on Thursday I have the menu planned out in my head and it doesn't require to much prep work. I did so so with this.... It ended up being quite a bit of work but thankfully one of my bestest dearest friends showed up early on Thursday and helped me finish it up. I am not usually one who accepts help in the kitchen but she knows me well enough to know how to just jump in and help without stressing me out more :) Love friends like that!
2-Continue to cut soda out at home. Did good with that as well. I think I maybe only had on or two at home the whole week.
3-Aim to get at least 50 points in the HBBC challenge this week. I will take a lot of work on my part but I want to hit that number badly. Really wasn't sure this would happen and exercise had to come at short little bits that added up over the day but ended the week with 51!
4-Continue spending time with the kids and finding things they can help me with for Thanksgiving Dinner. Have a couple blog posts later but Friday I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and then Saturday took them to a friends house to see her new baby. One night I laid in bed with Nathan and watched the movie Planes and then Saturday night Blake laid on the couch with me watching a show he wanted to see on tv.
5-Not let things get to me so easy.. let it go in one ear and out the other. I know this week will be a hard week emotionally for both Kenny and I. I made it thru Thanksgiving with no major meltdowns but had a rough evening Friday and yesterday at work tested me quite a bit but still managed to make it without being over stressed and upset.
Goals for this week:
1- Continue to spend more one on one time with the kids.
2-Drink my water and keep soda cut back at home and work. I conquered home now to work on having it at work.
3-Get in at least 45 points for HBBC this week.
4-Put up our tree and let the kids put their trees up in their room. Strange goal but I know if I don't do it this week I will keep putting it off.
5-Not be as stressed and crabby at home with my husband.
6-Work on cooking healthier meals and getting EVERYONE in the house to eat them!
Great job last week Shelley!!! I'm so glad you are back chasing goals with us! Good luck this week too...I know you'll get it done!
ReplyDelete