Last Tuesday night around 10pm got a fire page for a house fire. Ended up being right across the hwy from the fire station.
A couple mornings later saw this pretty sunrise on the way to drop kids off.
We did get our tree up and decorated went with all red balls this year with the exception of the two ornaments I got for the boys.
I worked Friday night and we had snow and ice which resulted in lots of ambulance calls. I took these two pictures Saturday morning when we were done with a call. 6 hours before we only had ice woke up to lots of snow
When I finally got off work found our road to look like this it was so much prettier when I knew I was almost home ;)








Love the sunrise pic and the colorful falling snow. Fun!
ReplyDeleteI just realized it was colorful snow due to us being in the ambulance sitting with lights on when I took the picture....
Delete